Gen Z and Scams: What You Didn’t Know About the Young and Fraud
1. When you don’t need it. It can be dirt cheap, but you’d still be wasting money to buy something that is not necessary.
2. If it will spoil before using it. That’s just money in the garbage- literally-even at a bargain price.
3. When the “sale price” isn’t really a sale. Sometimes, the “sale price” is actually the highest the item’s ever been sold for at this location.
4. When it’s part of a liquidation sale. Such sales tend to be riddled with rip-offs.
5. When you’re paying the BOGO price. This is sort of like #1 and #2 combined. If you only need one or cannot consume the second one, you may be paying extra for no reason.
Sooper Credit Union empowers members to take charge of their lives and to achieve their goals. You'll find both innovative thinking and tried and true strategies in our Empowered Living toolkit.Open an Account
At Sooper Credit Union, we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA guidelines. We are working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for all users. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and you encounter difficulties using the website, please contact us at (303) 427-5005 or (888) SOOPER1 for additional assistance. Products and services available on this website are available at our corporate office located at 5005 West 60th Ave Arvada, CO 80003.
You are now leaving Sooper Credit Union’s website. Although Sooper Credit Union has approved this as a reliable partner site, the linked site is not owned or controlled by the credit union. The credit union is not responsible for the availability, content, or security of the linked site. The credit union is not responsible for any claims related to any goods or services obtained from the linked site, and does not represent you or the third-party in transactions conducted via this linked website. The linked site’s privacy policies may differ from those of the credit union and the credit union is not responsible for compliance with those policies.OK Cancel